You can now watch the latest local newscasts, breaking news as it happens, constant news updates, weather forecasts & live special events from around the Tri-State on the NBC New York News channel on streaming platforms.
The 24/7 channel also includes original digital series produced by the News 4 team, award-winning investigative reports and so much more.
How to Watch on Peacock
Get Tri-state area news and weather forecasts to your inbox. Sign up for NBC New York newsletters.
Here's how to see NBC New York News on Peacock:
- First, go to PeacockTV.com or download the free Peacock app for your streaming device, phone or tablet. It's available for iPhone or Android.
- Then, click on the “channels” tab in the app.
- Scroll through the channels to NBC New York News.
How to Watch on Roku
Here's how to see NBC New York News on Roku:
- Turn on your Roku device
- Select the Live TV tile on your Roku TV home screen and then click the left arrow button, OR open The Roku Channel app, click the left arrow button to access the left-hand navigation menu
- Scroll down to Channel 123 and select Live TV
How to Watch on Samsung TV Plus
Here's how to see NBC New York News on Samsung TV Plus:
- Hit the Samsung TV Plus button on your remote
- Hit the channel up/down button to bring up the Program Guide
- Scroll to the news channels section and find New York News
How to Watch on Xumo Play
Here's how to see NBC New York News on Xumo Play:
- Open the Xumo Play app on your favorite mobile device or streaming platform
- In the Live Guide there is a vertical list of content sections. Scroll down to the last option, Local News
- Scroll through the local options and select NBC New York News